Welcome to Quality of Life Blog - a place to learn how to live as a Christian

Everything from trusting God to how to pray.

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Better Listen.I guess we better listen to what he has to say.

Holy Trinity by Fridolin Leiber (1853–1912)Image via WikipediaBetter Listen.I guess we better listen to what he has to say.




(John 5: 36-38)"What I do, that is, the deeds my Father gave me to do, these speak on my behalf and show that the Father has sent me. And the Father, who sent me, also testifies on my behalf. You have never heard his voice or seen his face, and you do not keep his message in your hearts for you do not believe in the one whom he sent."



How can you use Scripture to cultivate the love of God in you?



He's the boss. We better get "crackin" on the training plan.



(John 5:43)"I have come with my Father's authority, but you have not received me."



The Triune God is coming to live within us, we better become great hosts.



(John 14:23-24)Jesus answered him, "Whoever loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love him, and my Father and I will come to him and live with him. Whoever does not love me does not obey my teaching. And the teaching you have heard is not mine, but comes from the Father, who sent me."



Are the Trinity, owners or temporary guest in your life?



Some of Christ last words, concentrated on obedience. That sure puts some more emphasis on that area.



(John 14:30-31)"I cannot talk with you much longer, because the ruler of this world is coming. He has no power over me, but the world must know that I love the Father; that is why I do everything as he commands me."



Where do you need Jesus' peace? Where can you find hope in this passage?


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment