Welcome to Quality of Life Blog - a place to learn how to live as a Christian

Everything from trusting God to how to pray.

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Prayer for Growing

Christ in Gethsemane (Christus in Gethsemane),...Image via WikipediaPrayer for Growing
With each new day that dawns I am growing up, O Lord. It's not too soon to start thinking of what I want to be. It's very hard, I think, to make the right decision but I pray that you will help and guide me. Show me what to do, let me share, someday, my talents where they're needed. And when you show me, give me courage to be generous enough to do what you want.

Prayer in time of Need
Heavenly Father, in my present need, help me to believe that you are aware of my anxiety and will do what is best for me. Give me the strength to trust you and put the present and future in your hands. Grant this through Christ, our Lord.

Student Prayer
O God, you have been such a loving Father. Forgive me that I have often ignored the instructions you have given me for my sake. Help me to follow your will and remain steadfast in my commitment to you. Amen.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment