Welcome to Quality of Life Blog - a place to learn how to live as a Christian

Everything from trusting God to how to pray.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

How will I change my orientation?

Epiphany at the JordanImage by Lawrence OP via FlickrHow will I change my orientation?



Now that we have a better understanding of how Jesus Christ is important to us; let us take a look at the "Spirit" which also will provide support to us.



(John 14: 15-17)"If you love me, you will obey my commandments. I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Helper, who will stay with you forever. He is the Spirit, who reveals the truth about God. The world cannot receive him, because it cannot see him or know him. But you know him because he remains with you and is in you."



(John 14:25-26)"I have told you this while I am still with you. The Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you everything and make you remember all that I have told you."



How are disciples to show love to each other?



Now that we have learned, that the Spirit" will teach us and reveal too us the proper paths; it puts on the action point - to listen and to act.



The leading quality Jesus stated, followed and provided guidance for was: Complete Obedience to God, so that we could glorify his and our Father.



What is human life about?



Christ, as we should, acknowledge total dependence on his Father in Heaven, with joy and thanks. By doing this, he freed himself from the responsibility of the results and only had to concentrate on "doing His best" to utilize God's help (grace), guidance (Holy Spirit), to accomplish what his Father expected.



He created us (merged a human and spiritual form (image of God - soul)) so that we can make a choice, to become his Son or Daughter in Heaven, giving truly loving and committed Glory to Him and as a result of our joining with Him, to ourselves, "God's Family."



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment