Welcome to Quality of Life Blog - a place to learn how to live as a Christian

Everything from trusting God to how to pray.

Friday, December 31, 2010

Release him

Folio 91v - Psalm XXIVImage via WikipediaRelease him
(Job 33:24-26)"In mercy the angel will say 'Release Him!  He is not to go down to the world of the dead.  here is the ransom to set him free.'

"His body will grow young and strong again; when he prays, God will answer him; he will worship God with joy; God will set things right for him again."

We now have a lot to look forward to.  A child of earth leaves his school, its teacher and student relationship.  A child of heaven leaves his earthly relationships with earth's physical bodies.  He/she becomes a spirit in heaven, in contrast to an adult on earth.  From birth to death, God has us continually in his grip; and has prepared us for this moment in time.  He is our security, and we must cling to him.  Though our courage and strength may fail, we know that one day we will be raised to life to serve him forever.

(Psalms 73:23-26)"Yet I always stay close to you, and you had me by the hand.  You guide me with your instruction and at the end you will receive me with honor.

"What else do I have in heaven but you?  Since I have you, what else could I want on earth?  My mind and my body may grow weak, but God is my strength; he is all I ever need."

Imagine your life now is "just a dream/nightmare" and when you awake, all will return to normal.  How would this affect you?

Isn't this a desirable future.  I must point out that even though passing over to heaven is a desirable event; it is only when God calls us.  God will call us when He is ready for us to join him in heaven.  He will not be ready for us until He feels that we are ready to join him or His plans call for us to leave this training and decision period.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment