Welcome to Quality of Life Blog - a place to learn how to live as a Christian

Everything from trusting God to how to pray.

Monday, October 11, 2010

I trust God's plan to bring about the perfect fulfillment.

The medieval Christian view of God creating th...Image via WikipediaI trust God's plan to bring about the perfect fulfillment.
Today I relax the tight grip if have on my thoughts and attitudes.  I ease up, secure in the knowledge that no disasters will happen if I relax my vigilance.  I release all matters to God's Divine Plan for me.

At times I might find it difficult to know how to handle a particular situation, but right answers always come when I acknowledge that my Father is in control.

Today if offer up my fears, my doubts and my feelings of insecurity.  I let them go in the sure realization that God's plan is unfolding for me in Divine order and Divine timing.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment